Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Have You Ever Been Desperately in Need for a Sentimental Valium?

I have. In fact, it hit me just now. I need to be inspired.

I need pain (no I am not a masochist!).

I need to cry (I've always thought I'm a major weeper, turns out I am not).

I need to feel angry (I haven't been angry with someone in like a century).

I need to feel awful (I always feel everything is going to work well.. all the time).


I need to punch someone, for punching's sake (I need emotions in my toll free life)


I need to be sentimental (I'd watch those soapy movies if I have to - but I can't stand them)

OMG... I need to get me a "boring valium". It's like a valium for people, who've just been hit by boredom.

I need mini "catastrophic" or just a simple turbulence in my life.
In a good way.


I need some REAL LIFE DRAMA.

No comments: