Thursday, 8 October 2009

Creativity vs Freedom

I have a wandering mind...here's my latest quest

Just don't get permissive people.

Is it a popularity contest or just trying to be one of the crowd?

What's wrong with a little boundary?
Boundary makes us more creative, not absolut freedom. There is very little creativity (and fun) - if not none - in absolut freedom.

You don't get to feel the excitement and satisfaction.

2 comments:

Reza said...

hei mbak..

i'm not sure i understand the third line, but i'm sure it wasn't meant for me ;p (was it?)

but true though, limitation only drives us to push harder {not always fun though mbak ;p}

share us more of these mini quests of yours..in this case..no boundaries is preferable :)

good day!

virna medina said...

What was that again?
Hmmmm....I'm not sure you don't :D

Naaah...it was for all people who behave outside their boundaries, just because everybody's doing that.

Sometimes gw gt juga siy...trying to hold myself from following the crowd and buy myself a BB (not barang bekas ya), something I don't feel the urge to own

Wouldn't buy it just because dozens of my friends asked: what's your BB pin again? ;p

I love boundaries.... actually I invent them...hahaha....boundaries is my middle name (I believe the French term to this is "jaim")

I'm sure you've experienced the least fun part of limitation...especially in the risk management field...hahaha