Continuing from my previous post on smoking, I can't help post these really interesting anti-smoking advertisements....
Here is the benefit of passive smoking
Yet another famous ad describe the effect of passive smokers so well...
A confused smoker (the Marlboro Man) weeping over his dead horse
(died of passive smoking)

Here's another 'benefit' of smoking... premature aging
(the process that frightened by both men AND women).
(the process that frightened by both men AND women).
In the end.... before rushing in to your next destination here......
You really should give quitting a shot.....it kills not only you but US.
All images in this post are courtesy of http://adoholik.com

3 comments:
V, i think this article is very good to be posted in www.kaskus.us
Heya! ;)
Well, I hate smoking since... forever!
Never even tried it, not even at school...my parents are more or less heavy smokers so I know what that venom is and does :S
Anyways, very nice blog and style, keep going no matter what girl! ;)
CIAO!
CeK!
hola!
thanks for visiting ;)
I hate smoking, but hate smokers even more. Especially ones who decide to neglect others. By smoking they are harming themselves (which is not my problem), but when smokers started to harm others, then IT IS our problem.
c ya!
Post a Comment