For my supposedly hamstring pain, I go back and forth thinking if I should visit a chiropractor or a real physician. After two months I decided to visit an orthopedist recommended by my parents.
During my first visit I explained how I think I got myself into this injury and he suggested that I postponed running and in exchange have myself try swimming instead as a recovery exercise. I said yes and since it doesn't get better for over 2 months I request him for an MRI recommendation.
In a short while I booked an MRI session in Abdi Waluyo Hospital and picked up the result two days later.
Abdi Waluyo recommended me to go back to dr. Joserizal, the orthopedist. On my way to the office that morning I read the test result inside the MRI photographs. It is presented in a simple piece of paper.
The piece of paper that changed they way I viewed my life.
Saturday, 24 August 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment