They said you can spot a liar by seeing if the liar is telling something without looking at you in the eye. I disagree. Modern people are all liars. I've lied, you've lied. Everybody lies. Often directly to your face.

Sometimes you can actually see if the person is lying by thinking: "hmmmm he or she is not looking me in the eye" or just by "sensing". Me... being a positive person, I rarely caught if I've been lied to, in the past my radar towards liars was not working well.
Recently, I can spot a liar pretty easily.
The person can convincingly say something to me (eye contact, convincing tone, good language and all) but I still don't buy it.
Knowing that I can be lied to very easily, now I cross check everything this person said.
This person is a compulsive liar. Lies about everything, from identity to self accomplishments.
So, if by any chance you're reading this...dear compulsive liar: just stop it!
Or at least lie when you're sure I cannot cross check :p
Recently, I can spot a liar pretty easily.
The person can convincingly say something to me (eye contact, convincing tone, good language and all) but I still don't buy it.
Knowing that I can be lied to very easily, now I cross check everything this person said.
This person is a compulsive liar. Lies about everything, from identity to self accomplishments.
So, if by any chance you're reading this...dear compulsive liar: just stop it!
Or at least lie when you're sure I cannot cross check :p
(hey! can't help it! I am a self proclaimed detective).
6 comments:
Well, just by knowing someone talk too much, i'd know he/she is a liar. Less-knowledgeable person normally lie lesser
exactly Ry. less knowledgeable person would get caught sooner.
is 'knowledgeable' the synonym of stupid?
waa hebat mbak virna..
ga perlu pake lie detector lagi.
ga berani ah bohong sama mbak virna hehehe
@ Chodirin: ngga gt juga kalee...khusus buat orang satu ini aja...hehehe
permisiii....numpang lewat
Post a Comment