Saturday, 31 January 2009

Inspiration is Everywhere and For Everyone!

Inspired by Presentation Zen's latest post on inspiration, I decide to post something similar. Call me a follower (ikut2an), not a copycat. Here's my version of the categories posted in the above mentioned site.

Who: My Mum & Dad (for being the coolest parents), Amien Rais for bringing us the new meaning of Reform, Round pegs in square holes (like Steve Jobs and Chloe Sevigny - for her brave fashion sense)


What: Picture of shimmering fields, Children Books, Movies about successful revenge, a perfect cup of coffee, a perfecly moist chocolate cake (made by me!)


Where: Tuscany (even though I've never been there, I just picture the place in my mind), Jakarta @ its worst (making me angry and anger is good for creativity)




When:
Anytime, abruptly.


Why:
I like to get inspired (inspiration boost your creativity) and loooove to be an inspiration to someone ;)


How:
Open all my senses

Here I add a category,
Inspirational quote: Get busy living or get busy dying (from one of the most inspiring movie: The Shawshank Redemption).

What's your list?

2 comments:

Sabardansyukur said...

I am not giving any list similar to yours, but i'd like to share these things :
1. I thank SBY-Kalla for laying the foundation to (really) build the nation
2. I thank Liechtenstein for giving me permanent impression about the blue continent, Europe.
3. Indonesia for all my dream, inspiration, spirit, and emotion, are made of.

Anonymous said...

I am not giving any list similar to yours, but i'd like to share these things :
1. I thank SBY-Kalla for laying the foundation to (really) build the nation
2. I thank Liechtenstein for giving me permanent impression about the blue continent, Europe.
3. Indonesia for all my dream, inspiration, spirit, and emotion, are made of.

very interesting, and entertaining post