I just wanted to post something (read: check in here) in and let you guys know that I'm still alive! I am a bit off again though I'm afraid. The allergy is on-off. Although not severe, it's really getting in my way, really.
This is undoubtedly a result of a tons of running with a lack of recovery days, since I decided last week that going to the gym on my "off days" was a good idea. What an Oops!
So no pictures on this post ...cause I'm lazy and lounging in my bed while reading the latest edition of Runner's World in my Galaxy Tab.
In other news, I've taken on the Red Meat Diet (read: no chicken, no seafood. Just beef and mutton). I promise I am going to tell you guys all about it, because not only do I find meat delicious, it's heavenly to be eating red meat on a daily basis. and... the most important thing is: it's so EASY to be on this diet. No other restrictions other than chicken and seafood (and pork, of course).
I have no good way to end this post so I'm going to go back to reading Runner's World on my Tab.
This is undoubtedly a result of a tons of running with a lack of recovery days, since I decided last week that going to the gym on my "off days" was a good idea. What an Oops!
So no pictures on this post ...cause I'm lazy and lounging in my bed while reading the latest edition of Runner's World in my Galaxy Tab.
In other news, I've taken on the Red Meat Diet (read: no chicken, no seafood. Just beef and mutton). I promise I am going to tell you guys all about it, because not only do I find meat delicious, it's heavenly to be eating red meat on a daily basis. and... the most important thing is: it's so EASY to be on this diet. No other restrictions other than chicken and seafood (and pork, of course).
I have no good way to end this post so I'm going to go back to reading Runner's World on my Tab.
No comments:
Post a Comment