Friday, 13 November 2009

The Coffee Mug Ballad

I have this favorite mug that I use at work.
Each morning, this mug represents the first activity I do at work.


A year ago, it was this blue taller but slimmer mug.

I used to fill it with my tubruk coffee (Singa brand of course).



I remember approximately one year ago when this person (a lady colleague) was caught using my blue mug and I went ballistic. Clearly, she'd never expect to find me so freak out before.
I undergo a radical change from a normal person into this witch lady.


I have this problem with someone using my coffee mug (at work).
If they have no mug, instead of lending them mine, I would buy them a new one instead.


And today, during my leave (to study for this particular tryout tomorrow), someone reported that this person (a particular male species) planned to use my Orange Coffee Mug.


Luckily, our Office Boy prevented him from using it, mentioning that I will be infuriated if I ever found out. Yeah... I am this crazy, paranoid lady when it comes to my possessions, especially my coffee mug.

LEAVE MY COFFEE MUG ALONE!

No comments: